Thursday, March 02, 2006

Headed Home; APC Helps Out; Changes On I-Hub

After a four-day stay at the Biscayne Bay Marriott, I'm off again to northern Florida, where I'll probably stop in either Melbourne, Orlando, Daytona Beach or
St. Augustine, with the latter my biggest reference.

My son-in-law's in-house rate saved me over $1,100 on the room, and this morning I sold my 400 shares of Pioneer (purchased at $41.92) at $42.68 for a modest $268 profit, then bought 360 shares of Anadarko Petroleum at $100.96 and sold them for a $544 profit about an hour later. That took care of all my bills.

I did have an order in for 25,000 shares of ERHC Energy at $0.73 this morning but cancelled it as I thought about the long wait for the PSC signings vs. the relative imminence of a CVX announcement on Block 1. That's a risky stance, ut I guess I take risks.

Anyway, now I have a little more money to buy when the price is right.

At 12:39 p.m., ERHC Energy is up $0.005 at $0.77 on volume of 1,316,531, and there appears to be an expectation of news. Oil industry veteran Barry Morgan has apparently promised Mark St. Amour a story in tonight's online edition of UpstreamOnline, which would have had a Tuesday night deadline.
Mark has again apologized for offensive remarks on Investor's Hub, and has resigned as its co-moderator, a job he had shared with balance builder and I-Hub ERHE boss Norma Reynolds, an accountant based in Houston known as (chcr). Her clients include one of ERHC Energy's largest stockholders.

No comments: