Sunday, March 30, 2008

Comments. Anyone?

With time, wounds heal. The rotten spam produced by the former moderator of the Investor's Hub message board is behind me now, and I have reopened the board here to comments for the first time in a couple of years. Just click on the "Comments" link at the bottom of the post to begin the registration process.

I can't say I haven't learned a few things. To comment, you must register and become a member of the blog, just as you would at Investor's Hub. In addition, we have an addition level of screening; posts must be approved by me before they are can be read by others.

I will not approve spammed comments, libelous stuff, undue criticism or bad language. You are welcome to criticize or praise ERHC Energy, its officers, directors and shareholders, and I just ask that you do so in a tone of constructive fairness. A failure to be fair won't get your post canned, though; it will just persuade me and other readers the poster is not a reliable voice.

It just occurred to me that I haven't checked the mailbox where those posts go, so I'd better do so now.

Meanwhile, there are many of you I look forward to hearing from, and I hope you'll soon be writing to us. This past week, on three days we had more than 500 readers, and I wouldn't be surprised if that number didn't increasae with the share price!

See you soon: Enjoy!

No comments: