Tuesday, April 04, 2006

In For A Penny, In For A Pound

While I don't think the Chevron announcement is imminent, I don't believe the Daily Independent's story about revelations at the end of the month, either.

I think the test results will be anounced pretty soon, and I bought some shares in anticipation today.

I might add that most of my best sources have been telling me the same thing, and they suggest a 4-billion-barrel find. I doubt that, but that's what they say; of course, they have a lot of stock and might want to say that for that reason. We're probably better off thinking in terms of the "pleasant" surprise Chevron has suggested.

It may be throwing good money after bad, but I am hopeful that with the announcement of a substantial find that underlies at least a small part of Block 2, ERHC will top the $1 mark at last.

No comments: