Friday, April 15, 2005

An Apology To All

I want to apologize to everyone who held on to their stock today based on my expectation of "great news." I only wish I had predicted a sell-off and you had sold everything and made a huge profit.

I also want to apologize to everyone who sold their stock as a reaction to my report that awards might be re-bid and are blocked by President Fradique de Menezes. I only wish that I had found the "great news" I was searching for and that you might have proved me wrong by making a huge profit by selling high and buying low and selling high again, much to my embarrassment.

And I would also like to apologize to those who due to paralysis caused by conflicting reports did nothing. I can only say that I did the same thing.

If you would be kind enough to click on my ads, I will try to compensate you* appropriately when there is enough revenue to do so and my own losses are recouped.

Should you prefer not to click on the ads, be assured I will think of you often. May every word Sam Dimka has ever said come true for you, all at once, sometime in April.

Best,

Joe

P.S.: 4,247 people visited ERHC On The Move Friday - 1,749 more than ever before - and just 56 of them clicked on ads (or 14 people clicked on 4 ads each). Some days I don't get anything right.

*Please do not hold your breath until then.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe,

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, just the facts. Stay in the groove. Don't get emotional about this stock or any news that can not be verified.

you may have been used.

Stay focused!

Just the FACT'S. Please?

Anonymous said...

You have no credibility!

Anonymous said...

This is Joe drawing attention to himself so people make comments on RB and thus draws people to the blog.

Its called Marketing 101. Create controversy and it will draw attention to yourself. Maddonna was very good at this and so is Joey.

Just like Joe's melodramatic post from 2 months ago where he pretended like he was leaving. He drew sympathy from the RB members, even his enemies and then stuck around.

Joe I dont have anything against you. But I do think you cross the line at times.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Swinging K I love ya but your infromation has been way off. You said a JMC Meeting early next week.

That was clearly wrong. WHo are your sources? Pam Anderson and Dolly Parton?

They would have had better sources. Its nothing against you personally. I appreciate your updates. But why dont you ever ask your sources how they could be so off the mark?

I would be interested to hear their comments on why they were wrong.

Anonymous said...

Joe,

Don't let the tearful bring you down. You're doing a great job of culling the data and should get paid for your work. We're all adults. Blaming the messenger is not going to change anything. Keep on!!!

Anonymous said...

I've already lost a fairly big chunk of money on ERHE, and of course I blame Joe!

By the way, if you read that first sentence and though, "Yeah, I blame Joe too!", then you're a complete moron.

Did Joe hold a gun to your head and tell you to buy? Nope. You bought the stock, you live with your decision... if you don't like it, tough sheit, deal with it.

If you don't know enough about penny stocks to know that they can literally die overnight, then you shouldn't even be playing with the stock market.

You have to take in all the information you read and then make your own informed decision.

Anyone who blames Joe for this is pathetic...

Anonymous said...

Joe,

You have sunk to an all time new journalist low.Your peers,if any could be found that far down lurking in the rumor mill pond scum,would be proud of you.
Wow,and then a pitch to "click on my ads" so I can make money,while I spread these fabricated lies.
Its unbelievable to say the very least.

Anonymous said...

I promise to visit 1000 times everyday. It will take about 30 minutes of my life everyday. I have lots of free time. So, no problem. I also promise I will never click advertisment.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hang in everyone including.., Joe all in this together, to win...this "African Content"has made many and I mean many people wrong in news world as well as political leaders better days a head hope you are all there...Good luck all...