Saturday, June 10, 2006

Joe for Manatee County Commissioner (Who's that handsome guy?)



My dear friend Walldog was the first to propose a fitting campaign poster for my race for Manatee County, Fla., County Commissioner, and he even managed to get my pal Umbra to pose for it.
Joe Shea/The American Reporter
If you're the creative (or political) type, please don't hesitate to send me your proposed poster for publication here.


I will be deeply grateful for any campaign contributions. Make checks payable to Elect Joe Shea, 4119 61st Ave Ter. W., 305C, Bradenton, FL 34210. The maximum donation by cash or money order is $100; anything larger must be made by check. The maximum allowable contribution is $500. For campaign reporting purposes, all contributions must include your name, address and type of employment.

This message Paid for and Approved by Elect Joe Shea, Democrat for Manatee County Commissioner, Dist. 4.

No comments: