Thursday, September 15, 2005

More Of The Mystery Solved

Yesterday's strange trading elicited quite a few comments until it was learned that our friend Rancho had tested the weird Bid and Ask situation prevailing yesterday morning (see post before the last).

Now comes word from another friend with 700,000 shares, explaining another part of the mystery, which was the sale at $0.42 in the first 10 trades yesterday morning:

Joe, just wanted to let you in on something that you were very observant on. Every morning I check the news on ERHE, and when I saw the oddity of the bid/ask situation I tried what to me was an experiment. I have over 700K shares. I had just bought 20k at .395 the day before and decided to place an attempted sale at the .42 posted, and was amazed to get filled gaining an unexpected $500 profit in my retirement account. So the trade that you noted was mine; I was able to perform this "feat" of illogic due to my rather large and faithful position in the stock. Just sending this info to you in order for you to fill in your data and knowledge concerning same. Also have a significant large postion in PXD and DVN. per due diligence

No comments: