Saturday, February 25, 2006

From The Everglades: JDZ Blowup Wiil Take A Long Time To Repair

I didn't realize when I connected to the audio blog feature that it is limited to five minutes, and that wasn't enough for all that I had to say. I tried to post an addendum, but after first connecting I was unable to do so a second time. I do plan to post another audioblog commentary as soon as the serveers for the audio blog are working again. They still were down on Sunday night as I post this.

This post ends abruptly as I talk about the need for ERHC Energy to pony up more money to satisfy the demands of Sao Tome, possibly sing fundfs from Addax or from Sinopec or Chevron. Nothing else will move this process forward. What we will get instead is another long series of delays.


this is an audio post - click to play

No comments: